Can someone tell me where I can get one of these USB to serial sticks that has
been mentioned on this reflector?  I have had a really bad experience with a
serial adapter cable.  It seems to depend on which brand of serial adapter
cable you use as to whether it will work or not.  Thanks.  Roy Morris  W4WFB
Checked by AVG Free Edition.