Roy FYI, I use a Keyspan serial to USB adapter and have had good luck with
it. I had previously bought a Dynex adapter from Best Buy that worked with
most everthing other than Ham Hadio Deluxe. HRD works the comm port pretty
hard and the Dynex adapter apparently couldn't keep up. West Mountain
Radio promotes the Iogear adapter for their Rigblaster interfaces. I have
seen the Iogear adapters at Walmart for less than $30.00.

73 de Ed N0EHQ