-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fred (FL)
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:28 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Noise Blanker

In my K2 # 5422 - I built two (2) NB kits, with no
luck in either doing much with "noise".  For sure
it did nothing on ignition/truck noise (3 cement
trucks outside our doors).  And it did nothing
to reduce or change what I call repetitive
popcorn white noise signals on bands.

Hooked up to a wet noodle wire antenna - I could
never verify any operation of NB at all.  Someone
suggested it only works in high signal level
noise situations.  Perhaps ....... K3NB?

Fred
FL