Hi -

I notice Diamond Antennas - now offers a BB7V and
BB6W VERTICAL NO-COUNTERPOISE HF ANTENNA - for the ham
bands.  They look to be built very well.  The
BB6W version, offers a HORIZONTAL top section, up
above the antenna's loading coil.  Whole thing mounts
on a single vertical pole, etc.

The BB7V is sold by Universal Radio Inc. in Ohio. I
think the BB6W is not yet available at any U.S.
ham stores.  But may be wrong on that.

I saw an article where the Australian hams were using
the BB7V with success.  I'm sure a tuner is required.

Fred
N3CSY
.....stealth, association restricted too ....