Oh yee of little faith, on non-counterpoise HF
Verticals!   Some of those mentioned are real
junkers.

Back to subject - what type of ATTIC ANTENNAS are
good, for us living in restricted communities (no
antennas) - with attics?

B&W makes a "Folded Dipole", 7-30mhz, 45 feet long -
with supposed flat swr?  Like $245.  Our attic antenna
needs to be pretty much left by itself - no trips up
there to change frequencies.  And 40 thru 10 would
be nice.

I'm suprised no-one mentioned the performance of
that octagonal sheet metal HF antenna that is
always advertised in QST.

I guess I could get my old ARRL Antenna Book out,
and build a trap dipole for the attic ......
Or stick a Buddipole up there.

....... Stealth <100W
Fred
N3CSY