I have the Palm Mini Paddle, Mike, and LOVE IT!  I bought it for portable
operation with my K2 but have ended up using it at the home QRH as well at
the main station.  I'm thinking of buying a second one so I can keep one in
the car.  Very rugged and reliable with good keying action.  Make sure you
get the magnetic base attachment, as this makes for very slick and flexible
mounting arrangements.  They are available from Morse Express in Denver as
well as other places.

73
          ... Craig  AC0DS

<> That sounds like a nice compact set up and a web search turned up
<> two sets of K1-ready paddles, one from www.paddlette.com and one from
<> www.palm-radio.de.   <> Can anyone speak to the quality of those paddles?
I wonder if they're so
<> lightweight that they're fragile