That sounds like a good idea Bernie if it's "do-able".  However, it's not a
big deal to write down the settings, once you've worked them out. I keep a
simple log sheet with my K2 manual that has the current settings noted.
Using pencil, it's easy to change the relevant values if I decide to change
something.

Ron AC7AC