Or you can build one :O)

I built this little gadget about a year ago. I use it for close work. I modified a pair of $10 binoculars. I can either use it with head gear or on a stand. It has 8X magnifications making objects large and crystal clear. I mainly use this for SMD devices but could be used with regular soldering as well.

Have a look.
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/123/10264406/1141407954181_DSCN4778_edited.JPG

I should really write a QST article but not sure if this is the kinda stuff QST wants.

Robert
VE3RPF

Norman Eid wrote:
Hi all,

I am one of those dentists. I have my surgical lens from Orascoptic Research. A google search should give you a few other venders. These are great and most surgeons use them. My endodontic brothers/sisters are currently using operating microscopes for extremely fine work.

Be prepared to pay in the $1000 range for the lens.

73's,
Norm
WB0LRJ
K2#3144