Few questions related to the new panadapter kit I'm working on:

1. What is the IF frequency at the K3's IF output port?
2. Is the K3's IF output port wideband (ahead of the roofing filter) or narrowband?
3. Is the IF frequency sense inverted on some bands, as is the K2?
4. Don't expect an answer to this, but have to ask. Before I invest 6 months developing the new Z92 panadpater kit aimed at K2 (and now K3), is there going to be an official Elecraft panadapter accessory for the K3?

Jack K8ZOA
www.cliftonlaboratories.com