OK, I get it now. I assume the IF frequency sense is inverted on one side of 8215 KHz then, but will await your response to K8ZOA's question on that one.

73,
Larry N8LP

Lyle Johnson wrote:
I see there is an IF output (2nd IF I assume).

It is 1st IF, centered at 8.215 MHz.

What are the IF frequencies?

8.215 MHz, 15 kHz.

Does the IF output follow rcvr selection?

It is main Rx.

If I connect it to my Z90 Panadapter, can I totally disable the roofing filters or does it default to the widest one?

IF tap is before the roofing filters.

If the latter,

No.

will you offer a w-i-d-e LC filter option,

Not required.

or do I need to pull out the 1st IF ahead of the roofing filters?

Already done for you :-)

What is the BW if I don't put roofing filters in one receiver?

I don't know, but I really suggest to not bypass the roofing filters.

73,

Lyle KK7P