Congratulations to all concerned for adding the K3 to the Elecraft stable. Now I know what Wayne has been up to at 4 am! Looking forward to seeing the "numbers".

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD

John, KI6WX wrote:

The phase noise of the K3 is significantly less than the K2. One of our main design goals was to improve the local oscillator design of the K3 without adding significant cost to the radio. After much design work and experimental tests, we were able to find a unique design that did this.