On Tue, 1 May 2007, W2AGN wrote:

I have been trying to avoid adding to the bedlam, but then you drop a mini-bomb like this "pending" variable passband crystal roofing filter.

It would appear to be a good idea not to fill up the roofing filter slots until this is no longer pending. I assume it will be similar to the K2 filters?

And that is the type of concern that was expressed in the discussion about support for initial buyers if there was a hardware "change".

This is one of those little "gotcha's" that makes me wait until the dust settles to order.

In an earlier life you must not have been one of the pioneers.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month