> Absolutely! Much earlier than that. We have increased our first runs to
> accommodate the order rate.

I knew it... The pre-paids are going to break the 200 (or 220 depending on which
file you read), meaning to keep the promise of serial number of under 200 (or
220), Elecraft will have to do something like this:

20
21
22
..
197
198
199aa
199ab
199ac
..
199zz
200

Like I suggested to Wayne several days ago, Elecraft could offer vanity numbers,
e.g. I wouldn't mind 199td.

Only joking... I think...

Best 73s

Toby

PS: ... Money for nothing and my rigs are three ...
--
DD5FZ, 4N6FZ
K2 #885, K2/100 #3248, K3 #<200