Don Wilhelm wrote:

If you have 2 banks of antennas (1 bank tuned and the other presenting 50 ohms), the KRC2 can select the proper antennas for each band and the ANT1/2 button selects between the 2 antennas for each band - If you have more than 2 antennas on any band the KRC2 F4 button can be used to turn on the AC1 thru AC3 lines which can be used in conjuction with the normal band select outputs to select additional antennas - I find it much more sensible and automatic than antenna switches.

I must be missing something. Let's say the KRC2 is operating a relay box connected to port 1. Then it will select an antenna for each band (we'll assume that these are the tuned antennas).

You can connect ONE other antenna to port 2. Unless you have two relay boxes, which I guess is possible.

Were you thinking of something else? I have a KRC2 and a KAT100 and have been thinking about the most effective way to use them.
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco