On Wed, 9 May 2007, Bill Tippett wrote:

At 02:03 PM 5/9/07, you wrote:

Flextronics..... *runs away, screaming*

       What does that mean?  Ever heard of these
companies?  HP, Dell, Microsoft, Nokia, Motorola,
ABB, Siemens...even Philips in your home country.

http://www.flextronics.com/en/portals/0/presentations/q32003/sld016.htm

I'm not sure if you're talking about the same Flextronics (I haven't
done my research on this) but companies who work with large volume
customers don't always play nice with small customers. That list doesn't
sound like a hobbyist or a start-up would get any call backs.

Sorry for going off topic.

IHTFP

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]