On Fri, 11 May 2007,  wrote:

into region and national HF nets.  (This occurs on Wednesdays).  Being a
member of a MARS organization qualifies you to apply for acceptance into
SHARES.

Andm is it safe to assume that SHARES also uses secret, we can't tell ya till ya join, but to join you have to certify that you have equipment that will operate on the frequencies we won't tell ya till ya join.

The idea behind SHARES is to allow a common meeting place where > all aspects of government can find a place to MUTUALLY meet and pass
traffic among themselves and be able to talk to one another.

But I thought that was taken care of by getting government employees to become hams so they can practice.

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month