Found this in google.......

Typical MARS Frequencies, take a listen.
- MARS Member stations meet periodically in scheduled networks on military frequencies outside of the amateur bands. There are various types of networks and each accomplishes a specific goal. For example, Administrative Networks to take care of much of the day-to-day management of the program. Traffic Networks which exist solely to pass third-party traffic, and of course, Emergency Networks which are established to provide communication needs during periods of emergency. There are also Technical Nets and Training Nets. - MARS nets operate in different modes. Many MARS nets meet between 4000 - 4050 Khz and 7300 - 7400 Khz. Generally network stations meet during the local mid-to-late-afternoon and/or early evening hours. You can identify NAVMARCORMARS Stations by their "NNNĂ˜" prefix. Army MARS stations are identified by their "AA" (Alpha Alpha) prefixes, while Air Force MARS stations have the unique "AF" (Alpha Foxtrot) prefix.

Thank you for stopping by. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
Bo G. Lindfors, NNNĂ˜ASA
Chief, Navy-Marine Corps MARS

Not very specific....but get's you in the ballpark.

73
Greg
AB7R

On Fri, 11 May 2007 12:59:05 -0400 (EDT)