Hi Guys,

I'm getting ready to start in on my KX1 build but one
thing I'm a bit stuck on is the setting for my new
Weller WES51 solder station.

Can anyone using one of these things suggest how I get
the temp right?

I read the manual that came with it, but it really
didn't make much sense to me, and I thought it would
come with something that says set the dial here for
this temp.

I did get a roll of Kester 44 solder, .020, that was
suggested in the solder guide, I'm just not sure what
setting to use on the dial.

Thanks for the help,
-Chris