[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
IMHO I would like to see a "full kit" amp on the order of the
Ameritron ALS-600. A nice "medium power " amp with full QSK and a
built in power supply. I think this could have a rather large market.

Agreed! About 600-750W out, built-in PS, with 6M COVERAGE (low end of band only, 50.0-50.5) at full power output to go with the K3's 6M capabilities. I think you'd have a sure-fire winner. I would buy one if I had to mortgage my mother's house. ;-)

Bill / W5WVO