In a message dated 5/27/07 6:21:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I don't understand the argument
> about Elecraft not marketing amps. T

It's simply a matter of available resources, IMHO. It's clear to me that
Elecraft made the decision to delay the release of the amplifiers until after
the
release of the K3, because they don't have the resources to do both and
provide adequate support for the entire Elecraft product line all at once.

IOW, rather than release everything at once and reduce their standards of
customer service, they put K3 ahead of KPAxxx. Since they will probably sell
more
K3s than KPAs, this makes perfect sense.

More than one company supplying the amateur market has gone belly-up because
they had great products but lacked a good marketing plan. Elecraft isn't
repeating that history.

Just my impression from a continent away.

73 de Jim, N2EY