The sticky pads for the back of the front panel board fell off even before I completed it. I can use contact adhesive to stick them back on, but I could have lost them.

Even before that, I wasn't sure what they rested against, although, looking at the photos in the back, it's now clear that there is a 2D fastener behind them. It would have avoided some reservations about whether they where really in the right place if the text had said that, rather than just that they were for correct spacing.

This is just for information.