Michael,

I believe this is the data you are looking for.
73, Roger WA7BOC
K2 #755

"The K3's front panel switches do provide positive tactile feedback, via
integral polydomes. The material we selected is rated for extended
lifetime (many decades, in this application), and the silver contacts
are fully sealed. As for the printed legends, they're protected by a
matte silicone hardcoat that's impossible to rub off.

In addition to the tactile feedback, we provide visual and audible
confirmation of every switch closure.

73,
Wayne
N6KR"

[K3] question to Elecraft staff /Wayne about K3
keytopmfg...

Publicly please.

--
W2CVZ,