Guys - I apologize for not stepping in earlier. I was out of town this weekend. ( It seems every time I'm out a new thread explodes.. ;-)

We are not splitting the list. It would be impossible for us to participate in multiple lists, and to be honest, it would just make it confusing for someone new to Elecraft.

In addition, this list serves as valuable marketing and technical feedback for us, and a single point method for communicating with a large number of Elecraft customers.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ

Gregg R. Lengling wrote:
Enough already everyone, this has been hashed over before and even myself
and Simon offered to set up and host a web based forum for Elecraft.
However Elecraft said they aren't interested at this time, So that should
end the conversations.  When Eric or whomever decides to do something
different they can do it...but for now just live with the email list.