-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thom LaCosta
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:14 AM
To: Fred (FL)
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [Elecraft] English

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007, Fred (FL) wrote:

> or a limp piece of horse hide string.  Then
> my buddies - watch out.  They eat some kind
> of "chestnuts" in downtown New York City,
> in steaming hot carts - must be another type?

Yep...most likely imported from Italy...they are
sweet.  Every now and again my mother cons me into
making chestnut flour for her...makes marvelous
pastry.

Many cultures use chestnuts for food....I bought a pound
of Korean chestnuts last year...they were gigantic compared
to the Italian ones.

Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month
_