How are these wildly OT posts relevant?  Why they're relevant because
they're of interest to Elecraft customers.  Any relationship to Elecraft
gear is somewhat beside the point.

OT posts occur on every list I've ever been on.  They only become a
problem when they take over a list.  Trying to keep discussions
constrained to things that are purely on-topic makes a list rather dry &
legalistic.  Dry in that there is less variety, and dry in that the
number of posts, and therefore the level of activity and sense of
excitement, drops.

And actually, this reply, and maybe even the message to which I'm
replying are both OT, right?

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -