I agree with you, the whole topic of QRP operating procedures is of interest to many Elecraft users.

73,

Steve
AA4AK

At 01:16 PM 6/13/2007, W2AGN wrote:
Well, I apparently have offended one of the folks on the list, who advises me I am a "sarcastic malcontent," due to my earlier post in reference to the rather odd topics that seem to have taken over the Elecraft List, such as:

1. English (idioms and vernacular)
2. The Best handi-talky
3. RST S meter readings
4. The Woodpecker
and of course the classic "Signing /QRP"

So sorry if my ignorance has caused me to fail to recognize the relationship of the above to Elecraft products. It was pointed out to that 'Signing /QRP" is on topic since Elecraft makes QRP radios, and the Subject is /QRP? therefore it is relevant. Therefore since many of us speak English into our Elecraft microphones, #1 above is also on topic. Handi talkies are usually QRP, so there';s #2. Of course the K2 and K3 have S-meters, so that takes care of #3. #4 is a bit more difficult, but I am sure it is obvious to my critic.

So sorry, carry on, as they say. As you were.
--
---