Guys - Let's end this thread before it takes off.

1. In general we welcome most topics on the Elecraft list. Please do not strongly criticize other's postings, OT or not, or posters. We want this to be a friendly, cordial list.

2. Please try to be as terse as possible (and delete most copied reply text) when posting and please try to avoid 'me too' and 'I agree/disagree' posts. Doing this greatly reduces the list noise level and email volume.

2. As moderator I'll step in when I feel a thread is getting too OT or is taking up too much space. I try to moderate with a light hand, and when I'm away a thread may take on a life of its own. I'll always jump back in though when I do see it getting out of control.

3. Feel free to complain to the moderator. :-)

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Moderator