Hi Greg,

It think there is a lot to that. I use to tell my art students that creating a painting or drawing entailed the aritst putting part of himself or herself into it. I think the K2 mojo is the same thing. I guess that means I could never sell it, not that I want to, becuause, it just won't work for anyone else. :-) By the way, mine is #6113.

Gary, N7HTS

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:16:20 -0400