Hi Brian,

I totally agree. I enjoy soldering and trouble shooting also. I was just trying to convey to Kent, that for me, it's more than that. I certainly wasn't trying to say that it should be that way for everyone.

I probably should have changed the subject of my post to something like, "This thing is friggin amazing", to borrow your term, instead of what I used. I certainly wasn't trying to imply that my K2 is better than anyone else's.

Anyway, I'm excited about the K2 as I'm sure everyone else is. That's a good thing, no?

Gary, N7HTS

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:45:48 -0700