Good morning friends

An elder friend om mine got his new K2 ready a couple of days ago, it worked
fantastic. After some playing with the menues a miracle appeared:

The receiver does not receive, in CW mode the mode indicator changes from c
to F every 2-3 seconds. NO, it´s not the r for rtty plus the bar for CW
reverse, it´s a complete "F"

I am pretty sure I never have seen before this flashing "F"m I traced the
manual to find everything with the word "flash" in it - no success.
The K2 is a CW only machine, extra Modules are AF Filter and RS232

Any Idea??

73 de Peter, DL2FI