So far so good. I just set my own K2 to D19 Y. No flashing "F" :-(((

Hi Peter,

The flashing 'F' indicates that "fast play" mode is in effect, which allows you to use a subset of the keypad switches as one-touch CW message buttons. The particular subset of switches used is set up in the FPLY menu entry (secondary menu), and to turn it on/off you have to assign one of the special-function switches to it. This is covered in the manual.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---