I'm ordering one narrow filter and one very wide, both for digital use.

Filters are not a very big deal here - no strong signals from steroid enhanced contest stations, just the local electric fence and my computer network.

Narrow filter - to see what it does compared to just the DSP, wide - want a nice flat 4 kHz for my digital software.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julian G4ILO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm just ordering the standard filters, then I'll wait and see what
else I need, with the additional benefit of learning from others'
experiences. :)