Hello to everyone in the group from "Bonnie Scotland"..

I am currently tryin' to source some 2 inch - 2 1/4 inch diameter knobs for
a project that will be gettin' undertaken in
The near future..

I am in need of 3 sets of 3 (9 knobs in total) "I think".. although this may
not be case as I progress
But better I think to "plan ahead"..

Can anyone on the list give any details of a supplier, ..or possibly some
ideas from a what type of older
Radio's in the past might have had this sort of diameter of knobs
included..?

Think "VFO -Tuning Dial" sort of diameter.. and you'de near a ball-part
figure/size..

Has anyone in the past home-brewed this size and diameter of knob for a past
project..?  If so, care to share how you
Did it..?

I've looked around the internet are lots of places, and there just does'nt
seem to be anyone out there who stocks
This sort of thing, both here in the UK and the US and further afield..

Really would appreciate help or ideas on this one folks..

TIA..

72's 73's                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andy
GM0NWI

Elecraft K2 "Fully Loaded" QRP S/n 01432
Elecraft K2 "Fully Loaded" QRO S/n 05469

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
23:14