My remote tuner bit the dust again and I'm going to actually use the K2
tuner for a while.

My setup is a dipole about 88ft long at about 50ft off the ground.

It's fed with a nominal 450ohm window line (thewireman) and it will take
about 75ft of this to reach my back porch where I will temporarily
operate...mosquitos permitting...

My question is do any of you find a balun necessary in such a situation or
do you just go with a BNC to banana jack adapter?

If you find a balun helpful which do you use: 4:1 or 9:1?

73

jim ab3cv