On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Vic K2VCO wrote:

Leigh L Klotz, Jr. wrote:

This is a bit of a rant, I must admit, I am mystified by the desire for USB inside an HF radio.

And then when the driver doesn't install correctly, they will be asked to help, even if the problem is caused by some kind of resource conflict, spyware, or whatever.

And they won't when it happens with the adpater they supply?

I agree that having the USB inside the radio could be a problem....but if they sell an adapterm there is some responsibility for them to support it.

If that's not the case, I can see situations where concept of circular guilt and it doesn't live here will operate.

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month