John,

Everyone has great ideas.  Here are mine.  I like the visor as well.  I got one
for five bucks.  Very good to have.  I also use ice cube trays (Plastic) for a
parts bin.  Sometimes things do not fit will, but it does work quite well.  You
can use muffin tins as well, but I would not put ICs or transistors in the
muffin tin.

You can get ice cube trays at the Dollar General Store....or other small
plastic containers as well.

Enjoy....it is a fun time

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?