hi Steve,

I know and have tried a software that can do what you want.
look at:
http://www.lynovation.com/

you will find hardware and software to accomplish your tasks.
The server program runs on your desktop PC, the K2 is connected via the
Com-port, Bluetooth needs a hardware dongle if you want this.
There is a PC and a Pocket PC program to control the radio. For you with
the laptop the PC program will be the right one.

Access to remote control is via TCP/IP.
If you want additional remotely listen to the radio you can use Skype or
similar programs.

73! de Werner
OE9FWV

--
 TV -- You can feel it suck out your brain

PGP-Key: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/furlan.asc>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621
Mobile      +43 664 6340014