Hi Nick:

Is there still a freeware version available?

It's actually the last SHAREWARE version, but yes, it's on my web site at:

  www.n0ss.net

Go to either the K2 or K1 pages and you'll find it there, PLUS the rig-
specific alignment docs.

I foolishly deleted mine thinking that I would easily replace it. Previous
sources (e.g. N0SS) now seem to require $29.99 (and a poor dollar/GBP
exchange rate)

_I_ certainly am not requiring ANY money for the shareware copy... which is
the ONLY version (v5.1.7) which follows the published alignment docs.

73,

Tom   N0SS