Yes, but you are basing this on your "assumptions". Your math may be correct but, you are setting up the conditions of the problem which may or may not be accurate.

The word collectively was used. So, let's say your assumptions are correct. Multiply that by millions of households. That seems to be quite a bit to me. I don't really enjoy just giving my money to the local utilities. I'd rather spend $104 on ham radio toys. ;-)

Gary, N7HTS

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:48:08 EDT