A FREAKIN' MEN!

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:11 PM
To: 'Julian G4ILO'; 'elecraft'
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Questions for any K3 FTs

> When the greener option is cheaper, and taking a train costs less than
> using the car, I'll start believing that this global warming thing
> isn't just an excuse for businesses to make more money and governments
> to increase taxes.

When CO2 levels in the atmosphere begin to approach the midpoint of
the historical (geologic) average, I'll believe that human generated
CO2 is a threat to the planet.

Is the climate changing? Yes.  Has the planetary climate changed many
times and through great extremes before human civilization and
industrialization?  Yes.  Is climate change the result of the increase
in CO2 as the result of industrialization?  Not by a long shot!  Will
reducing the output of population related CO2 effect climate change?
Probably not since CO2 production due to human activity is but a
tiny fraction of all global CO2 production.

This alleged connection between human CO2 and Global Warming is
nothing more than a transparent attempt by bureaucrats to further
erode individual rights and impose central control.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV