After shutting off all the various circuits in my home, I discovered that the
noise is actually coming from the TV in our living room.
The existing dimmer switches are made by Lutron, and are not making much noise
after all.

Whenever I plug something into one of the TV's inputs (cable, composite,
svideo, etc ... ), the noise appears.  I tried adding a bunch of snap-on
ferrite chokes on each of the input wires, but this didn't help.

This leads me to think that the TV itself is making the noise (and is radiating
it via some other means, not the input wire) whenever it sees an input signal.

The TV is a Hitachi 32 inch, model 32UX59B.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zac
KD5IEF