Hey, u want to beat up on the vendors? Better get an air ticket because lots of parts are not MADE IN THE USA anymore, if ever.

for example, people ask me "how can u take medicine there in Thailand?" Answer, my meds come from same place as urs in usa.... India, China, and some other less savory places. And what about the knock-offs? Remember the sub-standard metal bolt crisis of 25 yrs ago? Those bolts are "holding up" USA bridges today, eh?

Anyone want to announce the "contry of origin" of most electronic parts today? Who out there actually knows, speak up. 73

Charles Harpole, HS0ZCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]