Thank you Don.

I got the peak at the earlier receiver stage.

I have also gone back over the solder joints and all the relays three times since last night with nothing spotted. I'll comb through the toroid connex again...

Adjusting the power with the front panel "power" control while in Tune makes no difference...and neither does moving L1 or L2.

dk

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Hi

You must set the power control to about 1/2 scale and hold the tune button
to get into tune mode then as you tune L1 and L2 as the power comes up
readjust the power pot up or down a little to make the MPU re-measure the
power. You should reach a point where L1 and L2 will peak. If this does not
work and you got a peak when doing the receiver test earlier then you have a
problem in the transmitter somewhere. Usually a bad solder joint on a toroid
or a missed solder joint. Look at the relays it is easy to miss pin one on
the relays as they look like feed throughs

Don Brown
KD5NDB