I want that functionality too - have an SG237 outside the shack for a long
wire and the Coax comes in to the rig - keep the RF out the shack.

On 20/9/07 09:25, "Julian G4ILO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Once upon a time a man whose axe was missing suspected his neighbour's son.
The boy walked like a thief, looked like a thief, and spoke like a thief.