I'm fairly sure you can set the tuner to BYPASS for one antenna and have it
operational for the other.  But I'm at work right now and cannot
verify.  If nobody else responds to this (it's more than likely they will), I
will verify this evening and post the results.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Sep 20  4:59 , "David Ferrington, M0XDF"  sent: