To: "Tree" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:45 PM
Subject: Non-skid Radios

This won't be news to many but perhaps some of us did not know how useful the non-skid mats are that you can buy in any grocery store. These mats are made of a rubbery substance that, when placed under something like a light weight radio or a bug or paddle, keep it from moving. It is very handy stuff and very cheap as well.

Don K7FJ

2. This radio is TOO LIGHT.  When I try to push the band change button,
it tries to move on the table.  Wayne sent me some stickier rubber feet
and this has helped.  I am trying to convince them to develop an
accessory called KBA3 - which are covers made out of lead and will
increase the weight of the radio from 8 pounds to a more studly 24
pounds.  (BA stands for Boat Anchor).  Maybe the upcoming KPAKW3
option will add enough weight and make this unnecessary.