Folks:

Tree and I differ a bit on whether the K3 is too light or not.

I've used my K3 for about 2-1/2 months now (I think) and have had NO
problems with it being too light for my normal button-pressing operations.

The KPA3 (PA) doesn't really add THAT much added weight to the K3, but I
have had few (if any) problems with it moving during normal button-pressing
activities here.

Additionally, Wayne (and Elecraft) have obtained back feet for the K3 which
are more 'tactile' and which should add a significant amount of 'grip' for
those of us who are a bit more 'enthusiastic' in our button pressing... <G>

73,

Tom   N0SS