On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 07:21:19AM -0500, Tom Hammond wrote:

> Additionally, Wayne (and Elecraft) have obtained back feet for the K3 which
> are more 'tactile' and which should add a significant amount of 'grip' for
> those of us who are a bit more 'enthusiastic' in our button pressing... <G>

This probably explains the difference in our CW Sprint scores.  :-)  One of
my other problems is that the front of the radio sits on top of my keyboard,
so really only two feet have contact with something.  Getting some of that
sticky stuff used in mobile homes and putting it on my keyboard will really
help.

Tree