The K3 has TWO inputs.  One for paddles and the other for a straight key or
computer/keyer input.  No diodes or mods necessary :)  They're both active at
the
same time, so you do not have to change anything in the menu to go from one to
another.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Sep 20 12:22 , Thom LaCosta  sent: