On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Rick Tavan N6XI wrote:

Oops - I err'ed about the connector types. Both are 1/4" phone plugs, stereo
for the paddle.

1/4 inch...man, that means I have to find the pre-computer junk box. As much as I love my old Drakes...I'm glad Aptos didn't go the skinny military plug version.

Time to haunt Goodwill and the other poverty sales outlets....most likely I can find some old klunky headphones with that type of connector..AND the coiled cord....

--
"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."

Most likely they had two nostrils and thus were not horn-swoggled by the Disney Audio Spirits.

73 k3hrn

Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month